Marineland Dolphin Adventure is the “the world’s first oceanarium” and one of the first marine mammal parks in Florida. It was built to promote the preservation and protection of marine life. Their mission is to utilize interactive education, enhanced by on-site research, to inspire visitors to value and respect marine mammals and their environment.
With Marineland Dolphin Adventure, guests may join the dolphins and make physical and emotional connection with them that fosters a genuine understanding of why these animals and their habitat need conservation and safeguarding.
This dolphin park offers several dolphins’ programs as well as educational programs such as The Immersion, Discover Dolphins, Dolphin Designs, Touch & Feed, Trainer for a Day, Summer Camps, Behind the Seas Tour, General Admission/Group Tickets, Birthday Parties, and Ripple Effect Kayaking and Ecotours. For more details about each specific program, click here http://www.marineland.net/dolphin_encounters.html.
If you can’t choose which program suits you, come and observe. You may have lots of viewing opportunities of dolphins both above and below the water while they interact with the guests and their trainers or play with their toy.
Aside from the programs mentioned above, Marineland Dolphin Adventure also hosts summer camps, field trips, birthdays, weddings, corporate events, etc.
Get the information you need to know when planning your visit to Marineland Dolphin Adventure below:
• Cancellations of reservation or changes to date are accepted no later than 8 days prior to the scheduled date or else, no refunds will be made. You may contact their reservation department at 877-933-3402 ext. 116.
• Marineland Dolphin Adventure programs will take place rain or shine. However, thunderstorms may delay the start of a scheduled program. For lightning incidents, in-water activities would be stopped and participants will be ushered to a safe area. But don’t worry, the program may resume after a 15-minute “all-clear” announcement is made by the lightning detection program. Still, if the lightning persists, the program may be cancelled.
• Do wear clothes as you would for the beach since Marineland Dolphin Adventure’s location is directly on the Atlantic coastline. Bring your hats, sunglasses and sunscreen lotion in warm weather and don’t forget a jacket during the cool seasons. Also bring your own towel particularly if you’ll be involved with the in-water programs. Lockers will be provided for your personal stuff.
• For guests who have Special Needs, you are welcome to this dolphin park and there are programs that may suit you, but inform the Reservations department immediately.
• For most programs, guests are asked to arrive at the Marineland Dolphin Adventure Gift Shop 30 minutes prior to the start time of the program as noted on your e-ticket.
• As for concerns regarding bringing personal cameras, you are allowed to; however, you are not allowed to use it during program times. Don’t worry because you will be photographed by their professional staff photographers during your interaction with the dolphins. Photo packages come in varieties which you may choose to purchase.
• For guests under General Admission, you are only to stay at the General Admission area and will not be permitted in the program area. You may enter the park at any time of the day during operating hours.
• You may view the dolphins through 6 x 10 foot acrylic windows. Watch and observe them as they swim, play, and interact with guests and trainers in the different programs.
• Take a stroll through the habitat deck and learn more about dolphins from a series of educational signs and helpful staff and volunteers.
• Visit also their Gift Shop for many unique gift ideas. They have books, games, t-shirts and plush toys for children of all ages. Other items found here are apparel and jewelleries detailed with the features of Marineland. They also have paintings made by their dolphin artists.
• If you got hungry, just go to JT’s Snack Shack and enjoy a delicious meal.
So as early as now, plan your visit to Marineland Dolphin Adventure and interact with these amazing animals yourself. Have an unforgettable and thrilling experience of a lifetime. Book your program reservations today!